LIVE VIRTUAL COURSE
3-P’S OF COMPOSITE BONDING: POTENTIAL, PREDICTABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
Join Buddy Mopper, DDS, MS, FAACD, on March 20, 2024
10:00 am to 2:00 pm Lecture | 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm for Q & A
Register for this FREE Online Virtual Lecture
A FREE gift from Cosmedent
Realize the profit and potential of composite bonding. Dr. Mopper will show you how it can increase practice revenue and improve case outcomes.
AGD Codes: 250 and 780
Time: Lecture 10:00 am to 2:00 pm CST | Q & A 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm CST
True aesthetics with the use of direct composite resin can be achieved only if one understands how to use these materials and can master the technology involved. Dr. Mopper’s presentation will show you how to evaluate, select, and use today’s materials to their best advantage. These materials include Microfills, Microhybrids, Nanofills, Opaquers, and Tints. He not only shows results, but also how he gets there in a stepwise, succinct fashion.
When done properly, creative bonding can literally change your life as well as your patients’ lives. The total result will overwhelm you.
When you are busier in your practice, you are happier!
Learn all of the dentistry that you are not currently doing in your practice, and how doing more of it can benefit you financially and professionally by adding more value to your practice. Dr. Mopper is one of the world’s foremost authorities on composites and composite techniques.
Working with composites and lecturing around the world for over 45 years has taught Dr. Mopper many things, from the biggest concepts to the smallest details, and he is ready to share ALL OF IT with you.
- Make Class III, IV, and V restorations totally “invisible.”
- Close diastemas, incisal edge reinforcement, step-by-step canine rise, and veneering techniques of all types.
- Use opaquers and tints to scatter and block light, change color, create opacity and translucency, and increase and decrease value.
- Advanced techniques with composite – tetracycline stains, mutilated dentition, resin retained bridge & full bonded crown, occlusal augmentation, lingual veneering, and cleft palate.
- Contour, characterize, and finish final restorations to make them believable and compatible with the soft tissue.
- Properly polish restorations to acquire a long-lasting, easily maintainable enamel-like luster.
- Create the most lifelike, aesthetic, and truly believable restorations possible.
- Make invisible repairs of all kinds on resin, porcelain, or metal.
- Accurately diagnose aesthetic needs.
- Learn a philosophy of practice and communication that allows the patient to understand and easily accept proposed treatment plans.
- Learn how to replace the physical tedium of dentistry with tremendous joy. It may change your attitude toward your professional dental experience!
William "Buddy" Mopper
DDS, MS, FAACD
Dr. Bud Mopper, with 45+ years in minimally invasive dentistry, is a global leader in direct resin bonding. Renowned as an educator and author, his works include the pioneering "A Complete Guide to Dental Bonding" and numerous articles. He's taught at institutions like Iowa State University and the University of Illinois Chicago. A Life Fellow of the Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, Founding Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and co-founder of Cosmedent, Inc., Dr. Mopper’s dedication to excellence has earned him prestigious awards like the Lifetime Achievement from the World Aesthetic Congress.